The Audi A8 L sets the standard for cars of its class in luxury, dynamism and efficiency. Currently launched with a 12-cylinder engine, the car will be available with all the engines of the A8 at the end of the year.
The Audi A8 L has an aluminum body, weighing 40% less than steel thanks to the Audi Space Frame principle. This makes for precise handling, lower interior noise, and higher passive safety for passengers in case of an accident.
- Engine: 6.3 liter W12
- Horsepower: 500 hp
- HP/Liter: 79.4 hp/liter
- Torque: 461 lb-ft @ 3250 rpm
- Top speed: 155 mph
- Transmission: 8-speed tiptronic automatic
- MMI navigation plus (optional)
- Adaptive cruise control up to 155 mph
- Bang & Olufsen advanced sound system: 1400 watts of power and 19 speakers